For our customers that are more "financially mature" we offer the Friendship Club as a way to show how much we value you as a customer. The Friendship Club combines a variety of FREE banking services with social events to show you just how special you are to us.
Qualifications and Benefits
To be eligible for the Friendship Club you must be 50 years or older, or if you are married, you or your spouse must be 50 years or older. You must also maintain either a $1,500 balance in an interest-bearing Friendship Club Account, OR a certificate of deposit (CD) of $10,000 or more.
As a member you will experience travel, social and educational events where you can create new friendships and enjoy a sense of camaraderie. From free movies and bingo to special events and group travel, there is never a dull moment in the Friendship Club.
You will also receive a number of FREE banking services including:
- Club checks
- Money orders
- Safe Deposit Box discount* (*Contents of Safe Deposit Boxes are not FDIC-insured.)
- Free ATM / Debit Card (no monthly issuance fee)
- Notary service
- Club newsletter
To join the Friendship Club, contact any of our branch locations today!
Kids Club Account
It's important to teach proper spending and savings habits to your kids in order for them to use them the rest of their lives. With the Kids Club Savings account from Northeast Security Bank, you can teach your kids the value of saving up for things they will need in the future.
- Minimum Opening Deposit $100.00
- Chargeable debit of $3.00 for each withdrawal over 5 per month
- Interest accrued daily on balances over $100.00 and is paid semi-annually
- The interest rate is variable
- Must be 18 years or younger to open account
To set your kids on the right savings path for their future, contact any of our branch locations today.