Be Ready for Unexpected Medical Expenses
You can never be over-prepared when it comes to your health or the health of your family. A medical emergency can happen at any time, so it's best to be prepared for those situations.
Northeast Security Bank offers health savings account plans that are tax-exempt to help you build funds for these unforeseen medical expenses. You can choose your own doctor, cut your federal income tax bill and keep part of the annual insurance premium for yourself in an account that has similar tax advantages as a traditional IRA.
- Minimum Opening Deposit $150.00
- Set up Fee $25.00
- Corrected IRS Filing Fee $10.00
- Annual Fee $25.00
- Closing Fee $25.00
- Over Contribution Fee $10.00
Monthly Maintenance Fees
- No monthly maintenance fee for individuals that have less than 10 checks / debits posted to their monthly statement.
- When the above limits are exceeded the chargeable debit for the excess items are $.25 per check / debit over 10.
Northeast Security Bank offers competitive rates and terms that are guaranteed for the term of the account. Contact any of our locations for current rates.